Vintage Motobecane Bikes
- Motobecane was a French manufacturer of bicycles, mopeds, motorcycles, and other small vehicles, established in 1923. “Motobecane” is a compound of “moto”, slang for motorcycle; “becane” is slang for “bike.”
- Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person’s work
- a season’s yield of wine from a vineyard
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
- the oldness of wines
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- (bike) bicycle: ride a bicycle
- (bike) motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- (bike) bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
the french make great little items. I reloaded this shot with some text that I think should go next to the emblem. Reminds me of a product/catalog shot where you find some inspirational word or mission statement.
Motobecane C5 1980
100% columbus SL, taille 58cm, dans l’etat "sortie de grange" ou je l’ai trouve
100% columbus SL, size 58, fresh out of the barn